Sunday 15 May 2016

Visit to a gin distillery

Having been given a gin distillery tour for Christmas by my eldest daughter and fiancé, We booked up, took a train and bus to Thornbury, just outside Bristol, it was really interesting with lots of tastings, and having promised ourselves we wouldn't buy anything we purchased 2 beautiful balloon gin glasses, a bottle of Slider ( mix of gin and cider ) and a bottle of their artisan 6 o'clock gin.
I managed to get Mark to colour my hair, not once did he ask me if I was going on holiday or give me a selection of magazines to read, and he likened the brushing on of the dye to greasing up an old piece of machinery, they've never said that at my salon !
We've come back to beautiful Bradford on Avon today the weather is fabulous but the canal was really busy loads of hire boats out and we were were lucky enough to get a great mooring where we are now, nice curry for tea and a few beers heading to Bristol tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment